Hospital Management System (HMS) ERP provides both clinical as well as patient care aspects to hospital management.
The software isdividedinto different modules, each addressing a specific activity of the hospital and there by facilitating better patient care. Each modulecan be used as a standalone solution or can be integrated in a phased manner. Modules are designed so that they meet the present andfuture requirements of the hospital.
HMS offers various sub-systems and a seamless integration. By being modular, each module can be used as a standalone solution or canbeintegrated in a phased manner. Modules are also so designed to meet the present as well as future requirements of the organization and process a unique ability with the business growth.
- Front Office Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Management including Registration/Admission, Discharge, Transfer, Monitoring In-patient and Out-patient etc.
- Hospital Administration Management including Hospital Monitoring, Operation Theater (OT) Management, Ward Management, Bed Management etc.
- Clinical Support Management including Laboratory, Blood Bank, Pharmacy, Electronic Medical Records Management etc.
- Doctors Workbench
- Nursing Workbench
- Patient Workbench
- Patient Billing
- HR Management
- Payroll Management
- Accounting & Finance Management
- Inventory Management
- Dietary (Food & Beverage) Management
- Housekeeping/Laundry Management
- Equipment Maintenance System (EMS)
- Insurance and Contracts Management
- Management Information System (MIS) / Reports Management
- User Security Management
- Database Management